Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What odds on Wayne once a blue always a blue coming home
I think a little wager on paddy power might not go amiss

Unsworth no chance, great blue but no, ask yourself would any other club in the top flight want him? Just like no club would want Giggs, maybe one day he might be a manager but he is fine where he is and a several years away from a first team job in the Premier League.

"If Kenwright was still in charge"

dont shoot me down here, but maclaren is actually highly regarded within the game as one of the best 'coaches' (obv not a manager) , he was SAF number 2 for years and is similar to kidd,,,, and out of work, someone with his premier league knowledge would be invaluable.

would be a hard task for emery just to rock up and get us winning straight away, all on his todd. not sure how many of his back room team would come with him??

We seem to have the key people in the youth teams throigh to u21s.

Due to the large number of kids coming through and the respect he is held in, i woule appoint unsworth as assistant manager

Welcome to GOT mate. Pull up a chair.

Who do you think will be our next Everton manager? Can you also back it up with a source?
I'm gonna go for the reincarnation of ghandi's left sandal, with ghengis Khan as DoF.

Would love to reveal my source, but unfortunately I would lose my job / wife /car/cat <--- delete as appropriate

So if all those with reliable information are correct and we should have our new manager by the end of the week, we should now have up to 72 hours left to wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back