Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Milan in for Emery
It's happening mate.

One by one we are getting knocked back by the hot girls.

One (De Boer) is begging us to take them but we are treating her like that girl we don't want to take to the prom until we have no other hot options left. That girl will eventually find another option.

We'll find ourselves desperate and dateless...then you just know how it will end right?

It's happening.

images

It'll be "we were in for him but he chose Milan instead"

Why are we so utterly s***e at this type of thing.
Well...you just have to accept that AC Milan might be little bit more interesting option to some than Everton. We are not the centre of the universe.

But if they have release clauses then there is not a lot that Seville can do?

In that case there will be other options for Monchi. Just can't see Everton doing great business. He'll he snapped from some other club such as Spurs, Real Madrid, Athletico or Man Utd or we'll manage to bottle it. Emery wouldn't wanna manage us without Monchi I feel. Despite the release clause, he is only liable to talk to us, but what can you do if he still doesn't wanna come? Can't appoint someone who isn't keen to manage Everton. Till now only FDB and Moyes have shown interest in us.

Emery is still very much on but Option 2 is MP.

Still no plans to interview De Boer.

I have heard no more than that this morning.

My 'oh dear' comment was in regards to the abuse that I've received for sharing correct info.
Personally I think its a mistake for them not to speak to De Boer. Seems like a very creditable candidate... I'm warming to him especially if he brings the Ajax team with him. The only explanation would be that the team employed to conduct the manager search haven't recommended him and Moshiri isn't deviating from their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back