Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on in there gaz, we need to stick together through these turbulent times.

Nice one Rob ;)

Any chance you could go and find someone who is sourced and be an ITK for us?...

My 3 year old granddaughter says it's going to be Pellegrini......make of it what you will......*taps nose.......

Because Milan are a huge club based in one of the finest city's in the world

And people accepting mediocrity for so long means our stock has fallen to a low point. Martinez should've went the season before but we had no money, there was no excuse to hang onto him for so long after Moshiri arrived though, that damaged us.

It'll be "we were in for him but he chose Milan instead"

Why are we so utterly s***e at this type of thing.

The problem we've currently got, is that we're shopping for managers at the highest level, and our current status means that we're always going to be on the back foot if there's genuine competition for their signature from one of the perceived 'elite'

If we were shopping at the level of a Hughes or Howe, then it'd have been done within a day or 2.

We're always going to risk being the bridesmaid and never the bride when we're trying to aim as high as we currently are.

We can stop dreaming about Emery now lads.

When teams like AC Milan come knocking it's over.

Would anyone choose to go to AC Milan over Everton given the current influx of money and top managers in England?
I would view that as cowardly and unambitious, especially given our new owners plans going forward.

Bournemouth probably have more financial clout than them this summer.

Would anyone choose to go to AC Milan over Everton given the current influx of money and top managers in England?
I would view that as cowardly and unambitious, especially given our new owners plans going forward.

Bournemouth probably have more financial clout than them this summer.
One word.

Stature.

Emery is still very much on but Option 2 is MP.

Still no plans to interview De Boer.

I have heard no more than that this morning.

My 'oh dear' comment was in regards to the abuse that I've received for sharing correct info.

I think people just want you to be straight with them mate, if you have info then post it. There's no need to prod esk to speak up before you give us the details.

I'm deeply in love with you by the way.

Because Milan are a huge club based in one of the finest city's in the world

And we are in the premier league arguably where every manager wants to be, can probably offer him a bigger salary and a bigger transfer budget. Italian football is on it's arse. Milan are a massive club but nowhere near what they used to be.

It will take the Chinese 3 weeks to conclude the investment in AC Milan so that may play in Everton's advantage

This post sums this thread up perfectly hahahahaha PANIC!!!! PANIC!!!!

Ohhhh it isn't happening, why do EVERTON mess everything up!!!

Is it on?

Yes?

Ohhh Everton messing things up again.

I'm not panicking mate I'm 43 and past that, I'm just chuckling at how we always seem to manage to snatch defeat from the jawsof victory.

If he goes there obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back