Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Monchi is staying at Sevilla after all.

Statement from the club.

The Sevilla FC , after analyzing in the last hours the petition presented by its director general athletic, Ramon Rodriguez Verdejo , Monchi , to terminate his contract with the club, has decided to require compliance with the contract signed last summer and linking technician San Fernando to the company until June 30, 2020 , so Monchi will remain in his current position.

Monchi , in its meeting the Board of Directors on Monday at noon, told councilors his desire to leave his post in Sevilla for personal reasons.

Within the club it has been assessing the situation throughout the day and the final decision has been communicated to Monchi the hope that the signed contract is respected by the parties, so that the sports club 's general director will in his position.

Monchi has accepted the club's decision and has communicated its commitment to continue working with the same dedication and professionalism that has always characterized the benefit of the Bank.

The club wishes to express its satisfaction with this solution and thanks to Monchi , blindly trusting that continue to perform their duties with the same intensity, quality and efficiency with which he has always acted.
All that means is that they've rejected his request to terminate his contract.

He has a buyout clause in it for 5m euros though, which would now have to be activated in order for him to gain his wish to leave.

I'm just getting that feeling......if we wanted Emery as manager and (here's the crucial bit) he seriously wanted the job, would it be dragging on this long? Now we face the prospect of Milan turning his head. Typical bloody Everton, next Pellegrini will say no as we've left him hanging too long so we'll end up with bloody you know who.......
A RS mate of mine said that Rafael signed for Liverpool about 2-3 days after the UEFA cup final.

It's been 2 weeks since the Europa League final and all info regarding Emery is Twitter ITK's.

One word.

Stature.

Don't know to be honest, they haven't qualified for europe in years, don't have as much money and get through like 3 manager a year. Berlusconi is off his rocker, Galliani not much better. It's a club to avoid and I'm sure lots of mangers realise that.

this thread requires a rhona cameron calm down gif.

do none of you have a job ffs?!
... fully aware i'm writing this from my work desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back