Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to an absolute nut job who supports Everton, who works for Qantas here in Oz, says he has the normal sources in the game (asked him if it was sweet chili or BBQ) and he reckons Friday morning your time is the day for the big announcement, which will include a DOF whom he is not sure, but reckons its Marc Overmars, and Emery will be named as manager, who will bring his coaching staff with him as part of the deal.

6 million per year, 150 million plus player sales to rebuild the team

Then asked where I get my Everton news from I replied GOT, he said FFS and walked way......

Still got 745 messages to read apologies if this is already known

See, THIS is more like it. A genuine ITK who is prepared to reveal his source.
Thank you @CairnsToffee
Keep us updated mate :celebrate:

I have supported this club since a nipper in the boys pen, if we after all these years of neglect, Cannot for once get a deal over the line with Emery then the whole board need a good hard look at themselves because it's just not good enough. It seems to me it's just poison in our club.running the theatre impresarios first love of theatre. So moshiri standup show the supprters that you are not just in for the lazy tv money. Coyb

That is literally all they're causing tweeting that. Emery to AC Milan stories have been floating around for weeks as well, so im genuinely baffled as to what they think tweeting that will achieve.

Probably views on their next news video.

Pointless Tryna kick off an already kicked off fan base. So many are impatient - especially Twitter - and they have a good sway on there.

Just let it happen, we've been told it's coming soon, no need to start a bigger kick off for their personal gain.

Probably views on their next news video.

Pointless Tryna kick off an already kicked off fan base. So many are impatient - especially Twitter - and they have a good sway on there.

Just let it happen, we've been told it's coming soon, no need to start a bigger kick off for their personal gain.

That was my initial thought. Personal gain.

Whats worse is whoever put it, has literally tweeted it and swerved Twitter leaving a whole host of flapping Evertonians gagging for more information in the replies.

Talking to an absolute nut job who supports Everton, who works for Qantas here in Oz, says he has the normal sources in the game (asked him if it was sweet chili or BBQ) and he reckons Friday morning your time is the day for the big announcement, which will include a DOF whom he is not sure, but reckons its Marc Overmars, and Emery will be named as manager, who will bring his coaching staff with him as part of the deal.

6 million per year, 150 million plus player sales to rebuild the team

Then asked where I get my Everton news from I replied GOT, he said FFS and walked way......

Still got 745 messages to read apologies if this is already known
Well the Mole has already told us it's going to be Friday as well.

I have supported this club since a nipper in the boys pen, if we after all these years of neglect, Cannot for once get a deal over the line with Emery then the whole board need a good hard look at themselves because it's just not good enough. It seems to me it's just poison in our club.running the theatre impresarios first love of theatre. So moshiri standup show the supprters that you are not just in for the lazy tv money. Coyb

Welcome to 9 years ago ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back