Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on Milan's interest in Emery

Berlusconi wants to keep Brocchi so it depends what happens with the Chinese group looking to take over, as its them that apparently want Emery (although there are others named also). They were supposed to be looking to buy a 20% or so stake in Milan which wouldnt give them a whole lot of power as Berusconi holds 99% of the shares. They are now reportedly looking for full control, if that happens then the case for Milan getting Emery is much stronger.

The Chinese group are now in the period of exclusivity (remember those days?) until the end of June so its unlikely Milan will move for Emery before then I would guess.

This is all just from reading various european football news sites, I've no idea whats going on behind closed doors obviously.

Talking to an absolute nut job who supports Everton, who works for Qantas here in Oz, says he has the normal sources in the game (asked him if it was sweet chili or BBQ) and he reckons Friday morning your time is the day for the big announcement, which will include a DOF whom he is not sure, but reckons its Marc Overmars, and Emery will be named as manager, who will bring his coaching staff with him as part of the deal.

6 million per year, 150 million plus player sales to rebuild the team

Then asked where I get my Everton news from I replied GOT, he said FFS and walked way......

Still got 745 messages to read apologies if this is already known

Thanks mate.

Its good to see another Queensland Evertonian on here.

#aussieITK

Looks like Monchi is staying at Sevilla after all.

Statement from the club.

The Sevilla FC , after analyzing in the last hours the petition presented by its director general athletic, Ramon Rodriguez Verdejo , Monchi , to terminate his contract with the club, has decided to require compliance with the contract signed last summer and linking technician San Fernando to the company until June 30, 2020 , so Monchi will remain in his current position.

Monchi , in its meeting the Board of Directors on Monday at noon, told councilors his desire to leave his post in Sevilla for personal reasons.

Within the club it has been assessing the situation throughout the day and the final decision has been communicated to Monchi the hope that the signed contract is respected by the parties, so that the sports club 's general director will in his position.

Monchi has accepted the club's decision and has communicated its commitment to continue working with the same dedication and professionalism that has always characterized the benefit of the Bank.

The club wishes to express its satisfaction with this solution and thanks to Monchi , blindly trusting that continue to perform their duties with the same intensity, quality and efficiency with which he has always acted.

I think Everton are playing an absolute blinder here.

The fact that nobody knows nothing is quite incredible.
That's because, they actually Haven't started yet.

Moshi looks at Kenwright...So who's the new manager?
Kenwright: what i thought that was your job
Moshi: O [Poor language removed], errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kenwright: We could get old Davey in, he's great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back