Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha don't worry mate.

Here in Australia people are obsessed with sports that involve weird oval shaped balls.

So I am in no position to comment really.

if its one thing I hate, it is combining being norwegian with being a liverpool-fan. Yeh, I know many liverpoolfans are norwegian, but many are not!
So I'm trying to kill that way of thinking a bit.

No mate it's impossible to do it, trust me on this . He cannot be connected to a static ip in this country from another.

If you are in town can you connect to your own wi fi at home or your broadfband router? No you can't. Same logic applies here.

So if I'm on phone in say Timbuktu and I haven't logged into GOT on it before and the password is randomly generated 128bit bad boy that I can't remember. Then I could conceivably login in to a VPN (say something like Teamviewer - other remote access tools are availabel) via my phone to my home PC. I could then logon to GOT on my home PC and post messages, from a static IP address. Just saying like >.<

But tbf, @themole10 could've confirmed this instead of spitting his dummy out

I like how the title on Sky Sports is Everton miss out on Monchi and yet say it's just a release fee stopping anyone approaching him. Bit premature to say we've missed out on him. We spent more on Kone than it would to get this dude.

I like how the title on Sky Sports is Everton miss out on Monchi and yet say it's just a release fee stopping anyone approaching him. Bit premature to say we've missed out on him. We spent more on Kone than it would to get this dude.
agreed. 3.7m is hardly going to stop us if we want him.

Yeah no story saying we're interested in him, it's all about how he's going to Madrid or United. As soon as there's rumours he's staying at Sevila, Sky go with Everton miss out on Monchi.

Emery getting closer.

Still looking like it should be sorted this week.
20160601_111202.webp

What's interesting is, we'll only know for sure who's appointed manager once it's announced by the media outlets. So why are we so obsessed with obtaining scraps of truth and lies before then? We all just need to chill the f'out...

...says me, who checks this thread hourly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back