Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I'm on phone in say Timbuktu and I haven't logged into GOT on it before and the password is randomly generated 128bit bad boy that I can't remember. Then I could conceivably login in to a VPN (say something like Teamviewer - other remote access tools are availabel) via my phone to my home PC. I could then logon to GOT on my home PC and post messages, from a static IP address. Just saying like >.<

But tbf, @themole10 could've confirmed this instead of spitting his dummy out

Translate.

I like how the title on Sky Sports is Everton miss out on Monchi and yet say it's just a release fee stopping anyone approaching him. Bit premature to say we've missed out on him. We spent more on Kone than it would to get this dude.
Its gone from He's going to Man U, which will be a disappointment to Everton as they after him.
To Mourinho said he's not coming,
To Ac Milan and Real are possibly after him. so Everton will miss out
To Everton to miss out as he has a release clause of 3.8mil.

In the last 12h, by sky. When I went to bed he was going to Man U, When I woke up he wasn't going to Man U he was going to Real or AC, to now he's not coming cos of a 3.8mil release clause, Sky sources no FEK ALL

"It is thought the recruitment of Monchi would be key in persuading Sevilla coach Unai Emery to take over from Roberto Martinez as Everton manager."
One of Emmery's key demands has been to take Monchi with him to EFC. Monchi may have been advised to resign for 'personal reasons' in an attempt to avoid EFC activating his hefty £3.8 million release clause. Sevialla weren't having it so the ball's in our court. Will Emmery come without Monchi or will Moshiri show true ambition (£) and pay for Monchi as well?

I like how the title on Sky Sports is Everton miss out on Monchi and yet say it's just a release fee stopping anyone approaching him. Bit premature to say we've missed out on him. We spent more on Kone than it would to get this dude.
We probably spent significantly more on getting Martinez from Wigan than it would cost to pay the release fee for Monchi.

I can understand why/if Emery would prefer to remain working with Monchi at a new club, and it would also be clearly beneficial for us but I wouldn't imagine it to be a dealbreaker for Emery. That would be enormously restrictive in terms of his future career. They can't be seen as being joined at the hip.

If Emery joins, great, if both he and Monchi join, absolutely fantastic.

I'm sure Emery has been briefed on the other candidates for DoF and could work with them. Eduardo Macia in particular would make an excellent appointment in that role. Emery would also likely bring Dmitri Cheryshev with him amongst others so he would have more than one familiar face to accompany him at EFC.

Skys next article is this.
Lukaku to join Man U.. Lukaku says hes always wanted to play under Jose sky sources understand, the news get worse for Everton as both Emery and Monchi are set to sign for Leeds, this is another big blow for Everton's new investor after missing out on Hughes and Stubbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back