Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So almost 2000 pages in, am I right in summarising thus far:

1. Emery - first choice but slim chance.
2. Pellegrini - second choice 50/50.
3. de Boer - nailed on if we fail to get the other two.

"It is thought the recruitment of Monchi would be key in persuading Sevilla coach Unai Emery to take over from Roberto Martinez as Everton manager."
One of Emmery's key demands has been to take Monchi with him to EFC. Monchi may have been advised to resign for 'personal reasons' in an attempt to avoid EFC activating his hefty £3.8 million release clause. Sevialla weren't having it so the ball's in our court. Will Emmery come without Monchi or will Moshiri show true ambition (£) and pay for Monchi as well?

hefty?? behave, the wife is hefty.

I think we can all relax in the knowledge that Moshiri is throwing absolutely EVERYTHING at getting Emery & Monchi. It would be nearly impossible to find a better team in world football to lead a new project and he'll know that.

So we can all just chill until the next episode of major news arrives.

The media have nothing because nothing is being leaked from the talks. And if nothing is being leaked from either side then we can assume that things are going well between both parties.

It is extremely unlikely. Besides, instead of saying check your facts he should of said I'm using a VPN. Plus - why would he be using a VPN on his phone?

I'm not being funny mate but he is regularly sharing sensitive, accurate information so it is highly likely he works for MI5 or similar with Damo (on Mondays and Tuesdays, Nuclear Plant Wednesday and at chambers Thursday and Friday).

Think it's fairly obvious why he is taking all these precautions

I'm not being funny mate but he is regularly sharing sensitive, accurate information so it is highly likely he works for MI5 or similar with Damo (on Mondays and Tuesdays, Nuclear Plant Wednesday and at chambers Thursday and Friday).

Dont mock

Skys next article is this.
Lukaku to join Man U.. Lukaku says hes always wanted to play under Jose sky sources understand, the news get worse for Everton as both Emery and Monchi are set to sign for Leeds, this is another big blow for Everton's new investor after missing out on Hughes and Stubbs

I barely pay heed to Sky's fanciful output these days but it certainly seems calculated with the intention of keeping Everton "in their place" in the context of their wider attempts at football news coverage.

It seems nothing can pass Sky's censors that would portray Everton in a positive light, a club now with forward-looking and ambitious leadership.

They don't want to antagonise the 'clickbait' bulk of their viewers/followers clearly. It's frustrating and unnecessary on their part, but we can rise above it.

We don't need Sky to tell us what we are/are not as a football club. We are prefectly aware of our past, present, and future thank you very much Mr. Murdoch and co.

You're absolutely right. I need to check myself before I wreck myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back