Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted: @themole10 above GP

insgadget1.jpg

It is extremely unlikely. Besides, instead of saying check your facts he should of said I'm using a VPN. Plus - why would he be using a VPN on his phone?

I use a VPN on my work phone just so the man can't see what I'm viewing...not that I'm looking at anything sinister :-/

Most likely that it's just a dude full of BS who doesn't know what a VPN is, never mind being ITK.

...Too many TLA going on here.

I use a VPN on my work phone just so the man can't see what I'm viewing...not that I'm looking at anything sinister :-/

Most likely that it's just a dude full of BS who doesn't know what a VPN is, never mind being ITK.

...Too many TLA going on here.
TLA is the new OFLA

...Too many TLA going on here.[/QUOTE

Sheesh!
I'm not even ITK about VPN or TLA

So almost 2000 pages in, am I right in summarising thus far:

1. Emery - first choice but slim chance.
2. Pellegrini - second choice 50/50.
3. de Boer - nailed on if we fail to get the other two.

1. No slim chance would not be accurate, very much in the hunt according to trusted sources on this forum
2. Still an option but not necessarily 2nd choice
3. Not sure if he has been approached at all, his side have been vocal about a come and get me. As they gave been on other occasions with other premier league clubs

Open to correction but I think that's where we stand now. Nothing definitive either way really.

Milan are also interested in Emery, some sources say he is going there as part of the Chinese takeover, nothing reliable though.

Not convinced on Pellegrini still in the frame, no one I know has put forward that in the last 24 hours but hopefully it's a mute point anyway.

Emery situation as last night in terms of expectation of landing him.

Think we should remain quietly confident.
If this pans out it will be a major coup for our club, the importance really cannot be understated. Convincing a manager of his calibre, if he comes to us, would be the first real marker put down by Moshiri and will make all the press etc realise that we are BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back