Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for asking...life is full of biopsys and samples and consultations at present, and have lost a lot of weight, but still very active in my new role as a mystery shopper for the NHS.;)

Head up at least you haven't had to suffer the midery of being an Evertoni....

Oh wait...

Hope all goes well for you.

This is proper Everton this, yes get the right man but at least do it in good time
You can see it already after a average season, the euros messed up our preparation and we didn't get the targets we wanted etc etc etc

Emery will have his targets in mind and may have put these forward to Moshiri/Bill/Elstone already, that's just a hunch.

Euro's messes everybody up, not just us.

Pre-Season has 2/3 elements boxed, Emery is fitness mad and he will hammer them, we'll be raring to go in October.

League champions by March.

I think what will be different going forward is that the manager's performance will be assessed against objectives, and they will no longer be given a free pass on accountability just because they are an incredible guy or whatever.
If I want anything to define the Moshiri era its this. Too long Bill has sat by watching successive managers allow our club to be reduced to a joke in the eyes of many.

I thought so, let him get his feet under the table like.......

Speaking of feet pete, I see you were struggling to stay on yours on the way back from the off licence earlier...

drunk-bro.gif

Please pete just give up the drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back