Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
emery has been a bait to lure koeman the conquerer in.

745d9fb9e2aceec5f3c7d90914db0c20.gif

I'm laughing here. To me, I looks like Everton may have (nothings official yet) got the #1 person they wanted. Emery only came on the scene in recent days.

The esk, moles of this world MAY have inside information, but we really know NOTHING, and NEVER will. Emery could have been asking for WAY more than even Koeman, you want him if that's the case? Koeman may have interviewed much better too.

Koeman has PL experience. And before you all start saying so did RM, so did Brendan etc. Koeman has done well at Southampton. We all wanted him 3 weeks ago FFS when he said/Saints said no way.

I have a feeling Monchi is on the cards too. So, lets just think for a second. Koeman + Monchi? Just say it? It sounds OK to me.

Eh???

Utterly wrong. Couldn't be further from the truth

Was just about to post the same.

Esk said from the outset that Koeman was a preferred target, and remained adamant that he was in the frame whilst consistently telling us that the likes of Moyes, FDB, Pelligrini etc were not.

Emery was a late addition and we seemingly made a move for him but I don't recall Esk ever saying that koeman was off the table. At worst he dropped to 2ND choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back