Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't for one moment think it'll be Koeman.

I bloody hope not the Dutch shyster.

He's hardly a step up from Martinez.

I'd rather have Laudrup or Moyes back than this fraud.

Once again our ambitions were too high for this woeful board.

Well done Randhad Lernshiri, you confidence artist, you sold us all a dream but if this is "the grand plan" then my goodness we're doomed.

Doomed.
really hope this is tongue in cheek

Done. Koeman.

Goodnight and God bless.
@themole10 don't know about your jet-set lifestyle but your ITK posts have been largely spot on and much appreciated. Keep coming back and keeping us updated on how Koeman is proposing to burn through the 100 mill. A big thanks to @The Esk also for updating us with lots of news from his source. He said from the beginning that Koeman was the number one target. Well done Mr Usm... :-) I mean Mr Moshiri. Most of us wanted Emmery but I appreciate that without your mon... ambition :-) we most likely would be looking forward to another season of Martinez with a noose around our necks. Now go out and get us Monchi! COYB!

If be very happy to have Koemen + monchi. Going to be a massive letdown if we chose koemen over monchi though. Meaning monchi wanted a different manager etc.

dont get it , i like what he has done at southampton had to re build the side twice over. like his style of play plus which i think is a big plus for us likes to integrate players from academy and u21 to first team. think that has be crucial in this appointment because as we all know there is serious talent waiting to be used

I don't myself mate Atall other than he knows this league and can rebuild players/squads. He's coming for a ridiculous salary aswell so I'm Sure at some point if it gets bigger by another club he might scoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back