Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's no better than Moyes and we are paying him 6m a year

Utter madness, Will be sacked this time next year
and we know emery would be ? we dont . unless you get a mourinho or a pep its a gamble. if it is him give him a chance without writing him off even before we have reported back for pre season

For those of you who are upset or ambivalent about the Koeman appointment: Just remember how upset the Southampton fans will be and what a bunch of entitled dicks they have been in the last month. And then picture all of us heading over to their forum to comfort/laugh at them. Surely, their futile and humiliated tears will sweeten this appointment.

If it's all true I find it all very uninspiring. Everton talk a good game about wanting to win things but are looking at appointing a manager who didnt do well in the cups or Europe (Evertons shot a silverware is going to be the cups). Had a guy in Emery who won three Europa league titles on the bounce but fought harder to get Koeman

Meh, is how I feel right now and if it's true I'll still feel meh.

I can't see why moshri wants him so bad other Than he can rebuild if that's what's happening with our players.

Even then why?

What club has he ever rebuilt/started from scratch and made into a success?

Gutted here I really thought this was it we are going places but if this is true then we may as well have got Hughes or allerdayce in ffs.

Koeman is decent and I'm more than content with him. If Emery was available and we chose Koeman over him then I'd be somewhat disappointed however.

As has been said by others, he does need success. Midtable just won't cut it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back