Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Even then why?

What club has he ever rebuilt/started from scratch and made into a success?

Gutted here I really thought this was it we are going places but if this is true then we may as well have got Hughes or allerdayce in ffs.

I don't were having a massive clear out and wants koeman to do it? Shane long upfront lol. Moshri needs to say why he wants an average manager

Can't lose sight of this as a quality appointment, despite any sadness at not getting Emery.

Outside of the obvious top tier, Koeman is basically the next best manager available with PL experience.

Regardless of now being richer than them, we can attract better players than Southampton (they'd never have singed a lukaku for example). He brings youth through, plays a good balance of attacking football with solid defence, and is used to working with a DoF.

He's also a huge name in European and world football, which should attract some names.

Before the Europa League Final, Koeman was top of my list, and I'm excited at the prospect of him managing us.

Seems a likeable chap.

And another thing - I recall a game last season when he made a sub after about half an hour because he recognised his plan A wasn't working. We've been crying out for that sort of decisiveness and ruthlessness.

If it turns out to be true, get behind him and give the guy a chance. This is all part of Moshiri's grand plan ;)

K2Pvf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back