Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to also question as well, what sort or proposition is Moshiri offering to convince Koeman to turn down Europe with a club that currently is performing better than us. Must be a hugely ambitious project to entice him and Emery (at one point) to even think about upping sticks, let alone even capture the attention of Mourinho. Good times ahead hopefully.

Everyone complaining makes me laugh.

Can you imagine this place at the time of Kendall's first appointment???? Then Harvey, Kendall again and again, Walker, Smith

The fume would have burned the world down.

There are NO guarantees who we get. We could have got Jose, he could fail. Simeone, he could fail. Koeman, yes he could fail. Maybe we shouldn't TRY anybody??? They may fail. FFS lol

If its Koeman, welcome to the best sporting club on the planet. We are behind you every step of the way if you show knowledge, passion and belief. If you fail, you move on, and we are STILL, Everton!

I think Koeman is the best of the Dutch. All managers are a risk but he's probably the least risk of all we've been linked with.
Least risk should not be the criteria, looking at De Boer his record is better than Koeman's in the Dutch league. Maybe riskier but greater potential. If we want the least risk that would be Pelligrini. Can't get too excited about a manager who hasn't won anything for last 8 years.

lads you do realise we all of a sudden aren't going to go out and buy players like aguero and win the league next season right? can't believe all the bedwetting going on here now if he is our new boss. couple of years of progression, getting into the champions league etc. koeman can achieve that, especially with a good transfer budget and THEN we could face the possibility of taking a step up in who we can attract as manager. i'd have preferred emery yes, but if we can get Monchi as well as koeman, that's a very good starting line-up for what we're trying to start.

he was the no.1 target from the offset of a great businessman who now owns our club ... you're all footy fans sitting on your couch. I'd bet he's been more successful in his career than anyone here, and if he identified koeman as his number 1 target, then i'm willing to trust his judgement.

that's if this is actually done of course.

Stones potentially rethinks his future, for at least a year? Now being managed by one of the greatest defenders of all time?

This is GREAT news, anyone saying it should of been Jose etc needs to jog on. Even if it is a short term rebuild job before he thinks he's off to arsenal or barca, the likes of Jose managing everton will be much more likely when we are a top 6 club again with one of the biggest wage bills in the epl :) let the good times roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back