Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and we know emery would be ? we dont . unless you get a mourinho or a pep its a gamble. if it is him give him a chance without writing him off even before we have reported back for pre season

i think even pep is a gamble tbh, he's been manager of two of the best 3 squads in the world, city will actually be a bit of a challenge for him, money will help him though.

This has now turned into the funniest thread in the history of the internet for me.

Pissing myself here.

FFS Everton, why couldn't you turn back time 10-15 years and get Alex Ferguson you bunch of beauts.

Maybe we should tap up some of those Saints posters from a couple of weeks back who were telling us we were deluded for thinking he would come here. Maybe they could let us know what we can expect from the new manager.

"Bunch of bed wetting melts on here. Nothing confirmed and I cant believe how many are slating the board, Les et al. Just come off the back of another AMAZING season for Saints and you'd think we were Aston ****ing Villa judging by the comments on here."

"Stop looking at twitter make believers and take a step back towards reality."

"ie spending millions and millions to match bigger clubs. Some seem not to understand that when a bigger, richer club comes calling, we cannot compete, regardless of the "Sky millions"."

"If he goes it's due to lack of ambition by own Boardroom. Summer meltdown 3.
Still we'll get a better manager.... Errrr not.

Failure to back our manager.

Board won't survive if Koeman leaves. Saints fans have had enough of Summer meltdowns due to lack of ambition."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back