Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't for one moment think it'll be Koeman.

I bloody hope not the Dutch shyster.

He's hardly a step up from Martinez.

I'd rather have Laudrup or Moyes back than this fraud.

Once again our ambitions were too high for this woeful board.

Well done Randhad Lernshiri, you confidence artist, you sold us all a dream but if this is "the grand plan" then my goodness we're doomed.

Doomed.

For those browsing, without a clue who/what the mole is.

He/she is an account on here, who is either well informed, or is demonstrating excellently how easy it is to be an internet 'ITK'.

The lad has done well if it's announced as Koeman;

Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 21.33.14.webp

And we're paying him mega bucks and probably compo for the year left on his contract. I'm sorry but it's just uninspiring safe we will be and an ok side but I don't expect much all else and it's disappointing, does moshri want him because we are selling rom and stones etc and thinks he's good at replacements? I don't know but last season top6 won't happen again.

I'm laughing here. To me, I looks like Everton may have (nothings official yet) got the #1 person they wanted. Emery only came on the scene in recent days.

The esk, moles of this world MAY have inside information, but we really know NOTHING, and NEVER will. Emery could have been asking for WAY more than even Koeman, you want him if that's the case? Koeman may have interviewed much better too.

Koeman has PL experience. And before you all start saying so did RM, so did Brendan etc. Koeman has done well at Southampton. We all wanted him 3 weeks ago FFS when he said/Saints said no way.

I have a feeling Monchi is on the cards too. So, lets just think for a second. Koeman + Monchi? Just say it? It sounds OK to me.

Yes, if it's true - a sign of things to come? Moshiri getting what he wants - not settling for whatever he can get like BK?

Welcome to Everton Ronald , where we are the best fans in the world..... When it suits us ....
dont get it , i like what he has done at southampton had to re build the side twice over. like his style of play plus which i think is a big plus for us likes to integrate players from academy and u21 to first team. think that has be crucial in this appointment because as we all know there is serious talent waiting to be used

If it is Ronald Koeman the esk has been miles off Christ I've been threading this page for days he hasn't a Scooby
Or maybe you just read what he posts. He did mention that Koeman was still in contention for the job, just that he was no longer viewed as the no1 option. Who knows what has happened for that to change? Maybe we'll find out, maybe not, who cares? Looks like we found ourselves a new manager. Welcome Ronald Koeman and COYB!

*or welcome Unai Emery but still COYB!

Well done Randhad Lernshiri, you confidence artist, you sold us all a dream but if this is "the grand plan" then my goodness we're doomed.

Doomed.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Doomed.

I can't see why moshri wants him so bad other Than he can rebuild if that's what's happening with our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back