Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was my first choice before Mourinho, we have got a very good manager who has proven himself in this league, with a bigger budget he'll have his sights firmly on that top 4.

I hope the fanbase can unite and get behind him, I'm gobsmacked at some of the views in here before a ball has even been kicked under him, have a word with yourselves FFS.

lollollol

Where have I said that FFS?

Have you been up all night fretting about this?

still in your PJ's, sweaty palms from typing? open the curtains lad, it's a beautiful day out there x

Well, neville had a better record in spain and so did moyes.....so if koemald take over barca 7+ years later perhaps those failures could too :)

37 degrees here, cant take it.

Hasnt he taken them from 8th to 6th?

couldnt it be argued that chelsea and us imploded for the past 2 seasons so hes kept them stable whilst others have shot down the league?
Or it could be argued that he did better than Pochettino (despite having to sell multiple first team players) who's just nearly won the league.

But then you knew that - since you're clearly on the wind-up

koeman's top 6's were a hell of a lot closer to champions league than moyes' top 6's. for anyone who wants to use that argument, he also did it in both seasons, the reason we were unhappy with moyes was because that was always the barrier ... as well as very little achievement in cups over a long sustained period.

Richard Askam (BBC) saying he was unimpressed with contract talks which has sparked this off. If so I feel like he's used use to get a better deal with Saints and they've parred him so he's come back crawling to our offer. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back