Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't logged in all day

Come on to see if there was any managerial update or timescale and have 500 msgs

Skip to the end see the latest and everyone is talking politics and people are being banned

And on a friday afternoon of all times

At least @Zatara was funny this morning, that fella was just a tit.

I don't mind Zat at all. Don't agree on a lot of his views, and I think some are a bit sideways to say the least. I imagine that his whole life has kind of a weird 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' vibe, with the Class of 92 DVD thrown in for good measure.

But he's sound enough and I respect his opinions and how strongly he stands by them.

Come on to see if there was any managerial update or timescale and have 500 msgs

Skip to the end see the latest and everyone is talking politics and people are being banned

Koeman by the looks of it, few ups and downs but the big point seems to be we've tapped him up or Saints won't accept the news they said yes to talks

Apart of that, business as usual

It's that Friday feeling. Thank Crunchie.

The madness!

It's what Ronald has done to us. Imagine what it'll be like in three years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back