Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Zat at all. Don't agree on a lot of his views, and I think some are a bit sideways to say the least. I imagine that his whole life has kind of a weird 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' vibe, with the Class of 92 DVD thrown in for good measure.

But he's sound enough and I respect his opinions and how strongly he stands by them.

I wasn't taking a shot at @Zatara he's great, especially because he winds so many people up here for just giving his honest opinion. That other fella just seemed like an antagonist,

Koeman by the looks of it, few ups and downs but the big point seems to be we've tapped him up or Saints won't accept the news they said yes to talks

Apart of that, business as usual

We didn't do any tapping up. Saints knew, they allowed talks. It will all be face-saving from them at this point.

It shows that none of their local media knew a thing - and they still don't.

Assuming Southampton don't want to engage with Everton, if we have with them even, then could we just simply buy him out of his contract? Or have him buy himself out and then give him a signing on fee? Or would that be tapping up?

so "officially" Southampton haven't granted us permission to speak with with Koeman and no advanced talks have taken place. Southampton are refusing to comment further.
"Unofficially" we have already spoken to him and agreed terms. Just a matter of agreeing compensation with Saints who appear to be saving face with their denial.

At least it's never dull

did tell everyone a week after the season finished it would be koeman mate inside the club told me was the only man moshiri wanted glad to finally see it come true now funny some off the rumours you see though (de boer over mars) (sevilla two) jose simone list goes on

We didn't do any tapping up. Saints knew, they allowed talks. It will all be face-saving from them at this point.

It shows that none of their local media knew a thing - and they still don't.

They done the same with Poch & Spurs. Tried to cover up the fact that they willingly let Managers & Players go with virtually no fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back