Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, which is why you don't go back given his history! But would he do any better with money available to him?

if you want an answer to that see Moyes with money in his next job.

Fearing the other team only gets you so far, my reasons for wanting Moyes to go at the end of his contract was because he couldn't go any further. Nothing has changed, if anything it would be paranoia towards the other team lol

image.webp

I can deal with Jose making Evertons profile rocket and plus the trophy cabinet would need dusting....
But that was not exactly what went down with Chelsea this season.
He pretty much screewed Chelsea over, with the big amount of money he left with.
I would be carefull, anyway.

if you want an answer to that see Moyes with money in his next job.

Fearing the other team only gets you so far, my reasons for wanting Moyes to go at the end of his contract was because he couldn't go any further. Nothing has changed, if anything it would be paranoia towards the other team lol
But Moyes was jesus and we were his disciples!! Nah in all honesty not a chance I want him back but wouldn't be surprised if he come back!! Give me De boer as I don't think Mourinho is realistic

Everton have not approached former Chile manager Marcelo Bielsa about potentially becoming their manager contrary to reports over the weekend.

The Brazilian edition of Goal.com claimed yesterday that a Blues representative has sounded out the 60-year-old, who is keen to manage in England after quitting Marseille just one game into this season's French league following disagreements with the board.

But it is believed that the story has been generated by people close to the ex Chile manager, who has also coached Espanyol and Athletic Bilbao, and is untrue.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...verton-not-approached-marcelo-bielsa-11167748
The club doth protest too much, methinks...

But that was not exactly what went down with Chelsea this season.
He pretty much screewed Chelsea over, with the big amount of money he left with.
I would be carefull, anyway.
He never got a severance package, he is still being paid by the club until he finds a new job I've heard

But Moyes was jesus and we were his disciples!! Nah in all honesty not a chance I want him back but wouldn't be surprised if he come back!! Give me De boer as I don't think Mourinho is realistic
jose isnt coming here, it involves him putting his reputation on the line rather than walking into a cushy job. there is always a tiny chance if we throw enough money at him but if he even remotely wanted to come here then we would need to heavily back him in the market i think .

Still for me, koeman is the less exciting sensible choice, last year of contract of available. Emery has a small chance of coming on a number of reasons but think if he isnt interested now then he wont be in the future. Away from that, not clued up myself to say either way, Beisla sounds a right laugh though eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back