Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that was not exactly what went down with Chelsea this season.
He pretty much screewed Chelsea over, with the big amount of money he left with.
I would be carefull, anyway.

New club New era new chapter and all that. I know we won't get him but if the opportunity arrived to get someone of his skill - a winner on so many levels we would have to try. Imagine the message it would send if moshri went for Jose and got him! - wow

if you want an answer to that see Moyes with money in his next job.

Fearing the other team only gets you so far, my reasons for wanting Moyes to go at the end of his contract was because he couldn't go any further. Nothing has changed, if anything it would be paranoia towards the other team lol
Flip this a bit as well, the argument for Martinez was ALSO 'the money he would have at Everton is light years beyond what he had at Wigan'. Money doesn't necessarily make a good manager, it USUALLY just makes their job a bit easier.

jose isnt coming here, it involves him putting his reputation on the line rather than walking into a cushy job. there is always a tiny chance if we throw enough money at him but if he even remotely wanted to come here then we would need to heavily back him in the market i think .

Still for me, koeman is the less exciting sensible choice, last year of contract of available. Emery has a small chance of coming on a number of reasons but think if he isnt interested now then he wont be in the future. Away from that, not clued up myself to say either way, Beisla sounds a right laugh though eh?
To be honest mate I want someone who can speak the lingo set up to attack and defend and can get on board with what the club is about, I don't know who that is but that is why I am not making the decision. Hopefully The Mush knows who that man is and takes us on another level!! Preferably a big name to get our current and future players excited

Simeone is the only one I would really want at the moment... Not sure what Peppy G would be like without world class players, probably more Martinez like re results... Definitely don't want Jose, no plan for the future with him..... Guus could be decent....

Simeone is the only one I would really want at the moment... Not sure what Peppy G would be like without world class players, probably more Martinez like re results... Definitely don't want Jose, no plan for the future with him..... Guus could be decent....
No plan with Mourinho but with Hiddink? Hiddink is the interim man!!

To be honest mate I want someone who can speak the lingo set up to attack and defend and can get on board with what the club is about, I don't know who that is but that is why I am not making the decision. Hopefully The Mush knows who that man is and takes us on another level!! Preferably a big name to get our current and future players excited

I agree i'd rather see an ambitious approach to a manager rather than the closest unemployed one down the road. If nothing else, selling Lukaku or stones will give them a massive transfer budget by itself lol

I'll admit i can't say who we should go for with a load of info like others can. just one that won't ignore the youth and develop them still, but have an organised team, who can defend when they need to, and play off the abilities of the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back