Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he gave him his debut Mikey mate.

I mean unless your suggesting he should get picked ahead of Cesc and Matic?

LOL

Gave him his debut and then dropped him for no reason despite him playing well

I thought we were past accepting that sort of behaviour after Sgt Major Moyes' demise? Clearly I was wrong

(You can ignore this next bit goat as it's not targeted at you)

Some severe short termism on display in this thread

If you truly love Everton, you'll want to see the extended health of the club assured for future generations, not be prepared to see our youth system squandered for a couple years of glory for your own selfish self satisfaction

Gave him his debut and then dropped him for no reason despite him playing well

I thought we were past accepting that sort of behaviour after Sgt Major Moyes' demise? Clearly I was wrong

(You can ignore this next bit goat as it's not targeted at you)

Some severe short termism on display in this thread

If you truly love Everton, you'll want to see the extended health of the club assured for future generations, not be prepared to see our youth system squandered for a couple years of glory for your own selfish self satisfaction

Do you rate Matic Mikey?

I know, compare Martinezs 1 FA Cup and relegation with AVBs 2 league titles and Europa League.

AVB was sacked by Spurs when they sat in 7th place.

7th.

He was also sacked by Chelsea in a season they won the CL.

Yeah, the mans a complete failure.

:hayee::hayee::hayee:

Didn't they win the CL because they sacked him?

Didn't they win the CL because they sacked him?

Im gonna be honest, ive never been his biggest fan and im not even sure I want him, but its not as clear cut as you make out mate, he was sacked by Chelsea when they sat in 5th, sacked by Spurs when they sat in 7th, I did think at the time both sackings were a little harsh, but hes gone over to Russia, yes, I know, Russia and hes built a cracking side who win stuff.

As I say, not sure I want him, but shouldnt be so dismissive of his record yano.

Im gonna be honest, ive never been his biggest fan and im not even sure I want him, but its not as clear cut as you make out mate, he was sacked by Chelsea when they sat in 5th, sacked by Spurs when they sat in 7th, I did think at the time both sackings were a little harsh, but hes gone over to Russia, yes, I know, Russia and hes built a cracking side who win stuff.

As I say, not sure I want him, but shouldnt be so dismissive of his record yano.

Fair comment, but ask yourself the question....why would two top London clubs sack him when sat in 5th and 7th place? Did they feel that was his limit, did he lose the players, did he bone the Chairmanship wife?

Jose now 12/1.

Although I can seE a couple of attractions for him to join, and he said he wants to manage in the Premier League, and we would probably be the best job come the summer perhaps apart from Manchester United... I just can't see Mourinho managing Everton.

Although I can seE a couple of attractions for him to join, and he said he wants to manage in the Premier League, and we would probably be the best job come the summer perhaps apart from Manchester United... I just can't see Mourinho managing Everton.
Just invite him over, then have the wheels off his bus , so he has to park.

Jose now 12/1.

Who is Bielsa?

echo linked via the brazilian goal.com....probably rubbish considering the source

Reports in South American claim Everton have sounded out Marcelo Bielsa as their potential next manager.

It emerged last week Bielsa is eyeing a return to management after quitting Marseille just one game into this season's French league following disagreements with the board.

The 60-year-old has recently been linked with jobs in Brazil, Argentina and Chile, but is said to prefer a crack at managing in the Premier League having previously also worked in Spain with Espanyol and Athletic Bilbao.

pressure growing on current Everton boss Roberto Martinez , the Brazil edition of Goal.com is claiming a Blues representative has made an approach to Bielsa .

Bielsa has also taken charge of Argentina – winning the Olympics in 2004 – and guided Chile to the World Cup second round in 2010.

Everton couldn't be contacted by the ECHO for a comment on the report.

also wouldn't pay much attention to betting.... gnashers and hibbo are both at 20/1 on paddy power

5b9616452513474b094ab64c92138215.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back