Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, just because Ranieri did horribly with his previous job doesn't mean that taking one of the worst managers in the world will win us the league! I'd be absolutely furious if we got Jurgen Klinsmann. I'd probably stop watching our games.

Should we really be protesting Bill for even thinking of making these awful managerial appointments?

Stop being a wet blouse and getting your knickers in a twist and go stick yourself in the bin.

Klinsmann is a horrible shout and I would be stunned if someone as smart as Moshiri would seriously consider him. Even us Yanks with our tiny football brains know what a disaster that would be.
Why? no disrespect but for the standard of football in the USA surely he has done a decent job? I mean people keep banging on about how the MLS has improved dramatically in quality but I just don't see it

Why? no disrespect but for the standard of football in the USA surely he has done a decent job? I mean people keep banging on about how the MLS has improved dramatically in quality but I just don't see it

He runs the national team. He has very little to do with the development of MLS. From my limited experience, he took on a side that Bradley left in good shape. He fell out with Donovan, did ok at a world cup and then made a complete mess of trying to bring a new team through, playing players out of position all over the place. Most USMNT fans wouldn't mind if he left. He's so far below the standard we should be looking at it's unreal!

mrw Jose is clear favorite........

1yb4xK.gif

Anytime I hear a jarg rumor like "Klinsmann to Everton," I try to think who the rumor would benefit and that's normally where it came from.

Not sure who this rumor benefits except maybe writers fishing for attention and pageviews.

Anytime I hear a jarg rumor like "Klinsmann to Everton," I try to think who the rumor would benefit and that's normally where it came from.

Not sure who this rumor benefits except maybe writers fishing for attention and pageviews.

Clickbait dude, Klinsmann being linked will get a lot of Americans who don't care about this league to go click the link to see about it - it's more about him than about us generating the clicks on this score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back