Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched City PSG yesterday and thought...."oh wow if we could have Pellegrini." ....

Thought the same myself. Guys got a good record and perhaps this season at City isn't a fair reflection on him if others are in charge of their transfer policy and all the Pep talk he had to put up with.

Still he's won a cup, is in the semi's of the CL, should make top 4 not bad for what people are saying isn't a good season for city.

Have to back up my unsubstantiated rumours!

Haha :)

On a serious note though mate, who would you from a spurs fans perspective be the most worried about us getting if you could choose a couple of names to manage us, and who would you secretly be happy to see manage a 'cough' 'rival' 'cough'

Thought the same myself. Guys got a good record and perhaps this season at City isn't a fair reflection on him if others are in charge of their transfer policy and all the Pep talk he had to put up with.

Still he's won a cup, is in the semi's of the CL, should make top 4 not bad for what people are saying isn't a good season for city.

Was the manager that first brought in Isco to the Malaga setup fromt heir academy as well so not afraid to give young players a go

That would be absolutely horrible appointment

I think your wrong mate, we need someone with a certain philosphey and we need a manager not coach, someone who can progress the club at every level in the footballing department and structures.

Howe is the only manager in the league this year attainable who has shown me they have the developing ability to that, he's been brilliant at Bourmouth and any other season he would be in with a shout of manager of the year. Pochettino for me has been the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back