Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I keep saying that I don't think the managers position is under threat at the moment.

But, if our results don't improve early in the new season then he will probably lose his job.
If that happens , then I think we have to throw the kitchen sink at a manager out of the very top drawer.

Of course , a top drawer manager will want a budget to match.

I keep saying that I don't think the managers position is under threat at the moment.

But, if our results don't improve early in the new season then he will probably lose his job.
If that happens , then I think we have to throw the kitchen sink at a manager out of the very top drawer.

Top drawer managers could be taken by then. Zero chance imo that Martinez will get to see a day of pre season let alone early next season as well

I'll be stunned if he's still in charge come August. Goodison will roar for his head on Saturday and till May and that will be it for him.

I'll be stunned if he's still in charge come August. Goodison will roar for his head on Saturday and till May and that will be it for him.
I want to see a ruthless streak from Moshiri. Bill doesn't have one, and it'd be a millstone were he still calling the shots.

He needs to pull the trigger as soon as the season is over and get a new man in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back