Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Simeone but of the list above I voted for Mourinho.

It's about time this club started to show truth in the motto NSNO. Hopefully Moshiri can bring that tradition back to this great club.

@eyeeyepopeye @Bourney @Hantakun @Wheezy1 - shall we make a club (@micknick) ?

1434031699494.jpg

Mourinho would be a massive statement of intent from Moshiri.

We as Evertonians need to start thinking different, massive changes at this club are afoot, big plans to be a Champions League team.

We are a very attractive project for a lot of top managers now Moshiri is willing to invest.

Exactly. With the increase in TV money + new investment + a talented bunch of players who need a quality manager and coach, there is a very good chance to attract a very high profile name.

Also I would pay (Simeone, Mourinho, Tuchel) whatever they require. Make them the highest paid at the club. Manager and coach is crucial. They are ultimately responsible for results. Players have injuries, drop in form.

We should approach the very best out there.

Love the way of thinking from some in here. It'd be amazing if we could persuade the likes of Mourinho. Unfortunately, i think you're all setting yourself up for a gigantic disappointing end.

Love the way of thinking from some in here. It'd be amazing if we could persuade the likes of Mourinho. Unfortunately, i think you're all setting yourself up for a gigantic disappointing end.

No different to the last 20 odd years then. But that period coincides with Kenwright as the main man. I hope this change in ownership brings a change in mentality right across the club.

I actually think most of us are realistic enough to know that our desire to appoint Jose is unlikely to be realised.

However if Everton are to genuinely return to the big time, Jose is the kind of big name statement of intent we need to be making... and SOONER rather than later.

COYB !!

No one thought Liverpool could get Klopp, so why cant we get Mourinho? If Man United dont want him where is he to go? He's stated numerous times how he likes us at the Club. We've got a group of talented players that he could improve & actually put them where they belong (league table wise) and even though he doesnt need it, if he came here its an opportunity to rebuid/enhance his rep. Mourinho taking an underperforming Everton team to Champions League. We'd also become 'media darlings' if Jose joined.

Theres a lot for Jose to be tempted by here, if he isnt getting the United job i genuinely think he'll come here.

No one thought Liverpool could get Klopp, so why cant we get Mourinho? If Man United dont want him where is he to go? He's stated numerous times how he likes us at the Club. We've got a group of talented players that he could improve & actually put them where they belong (league table wise) and even though he doesnt need it, if he came here its an opportunity to rebuid/enhance his rep. Mourinho taking an underperforming Everton team to Champions League. We'd also become 'media darlings' if Jose joined.

Theres a lot for Jose to be tempted by here, if he isnt getting the United job i genuinely think he'll come here.
Plus he seems to have a real aversion to our lovable neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back