Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus he seems to have a real aversion to our lovable neighbours.

Exactly. For years our managers have just stood there, especially against that lot.

When Ratface dove in front of Moyes at Goodison. I would have booted him full in the face and I am sure Mourinho would not have stood for that vile piece of **** doing similar in front of him. I want someone in charge who will go to our old stadium with no fear.

You can bet your last quid Klopp will be acting like a total weapon throughout next Wednesday's game.

The nxt manager has to be a real show of our ambition so I really hope he's a winner and won things. a guy with a winning mentality drilled. not a maybe manager, a up and coming,manager or a safe manager.

Do the right thing for once and make people stand up and take note that Everton fc mean business.

Jose up to 42% in our GOT poll.

If there is any chance of Everton going for him, we need to move fast.
If PSG sack Blanc then they'll move for Jose and with Manu for him to use as a bargaining chip, PSG will throw ridiculous money at him.
He'd be 99.9% assured of winning Ligue A, so would be almost exclusively focussed on the CL.

Move NOW Everton, the fans (or at least 42% of GOTers) want Jose !!

Blanc has just signed a new deal to stay on a PSG

Jose's only real option is Man U. Maybe Juve. He wont go to any club in Spain, and only Dortmund and Bayern would suit in Germany, and they both have confirmed bosses next year.

I think if LVG stays on, we can get Jose! "£100m Jose, buy a keeper, CB, CM, LM and a striker. Roughly £20m each. Top 4. Thanks"

Exactly. For years our managers have just stood there, especially against that lot.

When Ratface dove in front of Moyes at Goodison. I would have booted him full in the face and I am sure Mourinho would not have stood for that vile piece of **** doing similar in front of him. I want someone in charge who will go to our old stadium with no fear.

You can bet your last quid Klopp will be acting like a total weapon throughout next Wednesday's game.
Agreed, although I've already erased next Wednesday from my memory in advance.

Think @The Esk suggested that the candidates we were talking to were all currently employed by clubs. Might rule out the special one?

hmmm, not exactly, @The Esk initially said we had made 4 approaches and contact, then on a later post mentions our 3 targets are currently employed.

conspiracy theorist in me sees an inconsistancy in the two statements...

could just mean one knocked us back immediately though

hmmm, not exactly, @The Esk initially said we had made 4 approaches and contact, then on a later post mentions our 3 targets are currently employed.

conspiracy theorist in me sees an inconsistancy in the two statements...

could just mean one knocked us back immediately though

Wait, does this mean.....it's on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back