Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Utd don't want Mourinho I'd say we have a very good chance to get him if Moshiri wants him.

If Moshiri is contacting managers, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't contact Jose to discuss it.
United could still finish 4th and win the FA Cup.
Give LVG another season with Giggs to take over the following season.
Not too shabby IMO.

United could still finish 4th and win the FA Cup.
Give LVG another season with Giggs to take over the following season.
Not too shabby IMO.
The fact Mourinho has gone out of his way to do interviews, be seen publicly, at Boxing matches etc, tells me it is not a done deal with Utd.

He's openly said that he is open to any offers and then will make a decision, you don't say that if you know you are going to Utd.

Number 4 currently unemployed ?

Ian Dowie :celebrate:.....ITS ON
"Heeeeyyyy, Yooooouuu ggguuuuyyyy's..."

6225bff48905fe5150fed5aca84c74ad

No one thought Liverpool could get Klopp, so why cant we get Mourinho? If Man United dont want him where is he to go? He's stated numerous times how he likes us at the Club. We've got a group of talented players that he could improve & actually put them where they belong (league table wise) and even though he doesnt need it, if he came here its an opportunity to rebuid/enhance his rep. Mourinho taking an underperforming Everton team to Champions League. We'd also become 'media darlings' if Jose joined.

Theres a lot for Jose to be tempted by here, if he isnt getting the United job i genuinely think he'll come here.
I just can't see it. I really can't. I can't even explain why because everything you say is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back