Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Esk can you confirm/deny if it's just you (on this forum) that knows the names of the 3 potential replacements? Or do other mods/posters know also?

I'm asking because you've stuck your neck out even though you didn't have to and i know what some people on here are like, if we get one of the three managers in then you say 'yes he was one of them', you're going to get some posters saying you knew nothing.

@The Esk can you confirm/deny if it's just you (on this forum) that knows the names of the 3 potential replacements? Or do other mods/posters know also?

I'm asking because you've stuck your neck out even though you didn't have to and i know what some people on here are like, if we get one of the three managers in then you say 'yes he was one of them', you're going to get some posters saying you knew nothing.

I'm never going to make that claim though mate but I appreciate your concern. The only reason for passing on information is to allow blues to understand what's going on at the club - I'm not really bothered whether a new manager is someone who I knew about or someone else as long as it was the right manager.

If you look back at the takeover, no-one knew the identity of Moshiri, I certainly didn't but I passed comment about the takeover and what was happening at the club in the months before.

Similar situation here, the key is that a new manager, and a suitable one at that, comes in, I'm not bothered about the identity or subsequently claiming credit for it, that's not what I'm here for.

I want Martinez to stay and turn it around but none of the names on that list would get me excited if appointed.

Jose maybe but i do not think that will ever happen.

I'm never going to make that claim though mate but I appreciate your concern. The only reason for passing on information is to allow blues to understand what's going on at the club - I'm not really bothered whether a new manager is someone who I knew about or someone else as long as it was the right manager.

If you look back at the takeover, no-one knew the identity of Moshiri, I certainly didn't but I passed comment about the takeover and what was happening at the club in the months before.

Similar situation here, the key is that a new manager, and a suitable one at that, comes in, I'm not bothered about the identity or subsequently claiming credit for it, that's not what I'm here for.

I know it's hard to say mate, but do you think Martinez is dead man walking? Or can he turn it around with a cup win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back