Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree and if our humble GOT poll is any kind of indicator, the winner we should be trying to appoint is Jose Mourinho.

Will that happen? Personally I'd love it to happen, but I doubt it will... I hope I'm wrong on this, but I doubt anyone within the club has even bothered to contact him.

The removal of El Bob and the appointment of his successor is without doubt, the biggest decision this club has had to make since the dawn of the Premiership era and probably since the mid 1980s when some/many were calling for Howard Kendall to be sacked and Sir Philip Carter resisted/never contemplated it.

Try the dawn of time...in fact I am hoping that monolithic slab from Stanley Kubrick film 2001 will appear in front of the gates to Finch Farm barring brown shows from getting in this week.

I don't know if he's been mentioned, I've literally only just got involved in this thread at this stage but i wouldn't be surprised to see LVG get considered here if he does get moved on.

His time at Utd has been thoroughly depressing but we'd have all been drooling at the thought of him getting the job prior to his stint in Manchester. He has a very impressive pre United CV.

I don't know how I'd feel about him coming here though.
Think hes already said the Utd job will be his last before retiring

I just had a look at the odds on paddy power for next Everton manager, couldn't believe Moyes was the clear favorite at 2/1. Manchini next at 8/1.Duncan was third favorite at 14/1 and Villas Boas Gary Neville and wait for it Tony Hibbert 20/1.

Manchini or Villas Boas might be worth a shout.

I just had a look at the odds on paddy power for next Everton manager, couldn't believe Moyes was the clear favorite at 2/1. Manchini next at 8/1.Duncan was third favorite at 14/1 and Villas Boas Gary Neville and wait for it Tony Hibbert 20/1

Manchini or Villas Boas might be worth a shout.

They would have very little liabilities on this.
I would not use it as a barometer what so ever

Honestly think he should go now not in the summer, the whole club needs a lift. Hate to say it but just cant see us winning another game this season with bobby in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back