Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laudrup would be my choice, he did well with Swansea but all turned a bit sour at the end,but his managerial style is good and he has good contacts especially around Europe.

Eddie Howe would be at least as big a gamble as Roberto was originally. People want to play for our man not sure about Howe.
Mark Hughes. I wanted him here from year 2 of Moyes reign and would have him if Roberto left, but would not sack him to bring Hughes in.
Moyes poor football and a bottler.
The other names wouldn't come.
lets get reall here

We also have little chance of sustained advancement in our current financial situation

If new owners came in, then maybe

I doubt most managers would want to go from the Champions Elect down to a team scrapping in mid table
Yeah but don't forget mate only reason we are scrapping for mid table is because we have a rubbish manager, the squad is a top 6 one.

Get Eddie Howe in. He's ripping up the PL.

*looks at table...shakes head*

It would be a terrible decision if Martinez leaves. my personal opinion he will be here till at least the summer and be assessed - bottom half finish should have a knock on effect.

If he does go - Eddie howe et al shouldn't be considered.

It would be a terrible decision if Martinez leaves. my personal opinion he will be here till at least the summer and be assessed - bottom half finish should have a knock on effect.

If he does go - Eddie howe et al shouldn't be considered.

New owners might make a difference. A new broom likes to sweep clean, and all that. Even if we do get new owners though, they're likely to make no major decisions straight away. I think we'll see a top half finish anyway, but if not RM will be given the time to develop his team that he's put together into the first half of next season.

Sell Stones

Sell Barkley

Buy Walters

Buy Rhodes

Sack Bobby and get Hughes or Moyes or Howe

So much cluelessness in the air these days

Dear decent sensible blues. If you know of anybody in person who is prone to uttering this gibberish in real life then please slap them on the back of the head when not expected and at every chance

The major think that is needed for the next Everton Manager is someone who will rightfully show us as what we are , a club with huge history, pride, trend setters in the past and above all have the arrogance to quote us with the likes of Arsenal, Utd and all the other "fashionable Sky 6 " teams :-)

Moyes down played us as "little" Everton punching above our weight! Martinez talks the talk but is unable to be ruthless with the players and too stubborn to change his fantasy formation of 4231 which does'nt work with the personal we have or against every team :-(
From Top to bottom of club, we've left our expectations drop :-( Kenwright as chairman plays the poor pauper victim against the "money bags clubs" :-( Every year even the promoted teams outspent us most years which is unacceptable! Even fans are happy being 12th in league :-( Teams we've had which were far inferior player wise at least had guts and passion to try and win :-) NowMartinez says its a phenomenal effort :-(

We need a manager that will tell Kenwright or our new chairman they've f''k"d up , bully the likes of Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Spurs etc and tell them to do one when they bid for players and/or put huge fees on them :-)

Most of all we need someone who's a winner :-)

We need a mix of Mourinho, Ferguson and Simeone! Take a risk with a younger arrogant manager from abroad rather than again go the safe route by the likes of Howe etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back