Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Everton manager might be Graham Jones. Number 2s often take up the reins. Martinez until 2019 and then Jones takes up the cudgels.
Nah, he's repeatedly turned down a managers job 4-5 times now. He's a good sensible lad, doesn't have the personality to take the top job and knows it. Sticks to what he's good at (whatever that is :-) )

Next Everton manager might be Graham Jones. Number 2s often take up the reins. Martinez until 2019 and then Jones takes up the cudgels.

None will be here in 2019.
If he doesn't improve he will be gone at some point.
If he does get it right he will be gone. We are a stepping stone to the top whether we like it or not.

Temptation is always a foreign manager with no premier league experience who'll come in promising sexy football, but deliver the same thing that Martinez is doing.

As unpopular as the poll suggests it would be, I'd ideally like Mark Hughes. He's transformed Stoke. They have a clear Plan A and Plan B now - they're capable of playing decent football, and dogged football if it needs it. That's what I'd like from Everton. I'd like to see us play nice attractive football when possible, but know that we can go in and boss a team into submission. He knows the league and has experience managing big clubs with big expectations... and you just know that he despises the r/s!

Oh, and I'd not object to him giving Butland, Bojan, Shaqiri and Shawcross a lift in his car on the way to Goodison!!!
ZING!

A seven day vault, a new record.

Think the Moshiri takeover changes things where a potential new manager is concerned. I imagine we could attract bigger names who could attract better players.

Could Mourinho become an option? Would we want him? Pellegrini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back