Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd see some serious youth work too, quality conveyor-belt stuff. And he won't be telling Ross it's ok to make mistakes, he'd be schooling him in what he should be doing so that he makes less of them.
This is what I like about Loew, he favors giving youngsters a go and is not afraid of dropping underperforming seniors. Also unless I'm mistaken in his previous club jobs he didn't have much in the way of financial resources

I feel it will more likely be mark Hughes or Eddie Howe, although not what people want at Everton, myself included, it will not be Jose Mourhinho or manual pellegrini, although they would be my choice!! We need to invest in the summer and give Martinez his marching orders. Although I feel he could be given another season by this board!!

This is what I like about Loew, he favors giving youngsters a go and is not afraid of dropping underperforming seniors. Also unless I'm mistaken in his previous club jobs he didn't have much in the way of financial resources

In the Bundesliga there's a coach and a manager (sometimes named Director, Vorstand or other titles). What we think of as the manager in England is actually the coach (Trainer) in Germany, because in England the position of Head Coach and Manager is combined in one. Means Löw didn't have much influence anyway in the finances, as that's the job of management.

As Trainer, after Stuttgart he was at Karlsruhe where he completely bombed, then he made odd choices to coach in Turkey which didn't go too clever either. He then did well in Austria but it's a bit of a nothing league. Klinsmann knew he was a master technician down on his luck so brought him in. Löw has blossomed since then.

He's probably more of a risk than Mourinho, but Löw could still be the better bet for the long-term.

I feel it will more likely be mark Hughes or Eddie Howe, although not what people want at Everton, myself included, it will not be Jose Mourhinho or manual pellegrini, although they would be my choice!! We need to invest in the summer and give Martinez his marching orders. Although I feel he could be given another season by this board!!

Don't you think that's just the Evertonian in you ? Years of being force fed mediocrity has beaten us down . I , like many , think this summer will be a different animal . I don't see Mourinho myself but that doesn't mean the alternative a mark Hughes .

I'm not just saying it because they are 2-0, I said it months ago, but if I was to pick a manager we could get in this league to come here it would be Koeman, I just think he's a top manager, and he was a world class defender, so he'll make sure that part is sorted first.

He's won loads in Holland, doesn't matter what the leagues are like, he's got experience of managing players to win things.

I'd have him over Pellegrini for sure.

Ajax
Benfica
PSV
Valencia
AZ Alkmaar

I'm not just saying it because they are 2-0, I said it months ago, but if I was to pick a manager we could get in this league to come here it would be Koeman, I just think he's a top manager, and he was a world class defender, so he'll make sure that part is sorted first.

He's won loads in Holland, doesn't matter what the leagues are like, he's got experience of managing players to win things.

I'd have him over Pellegrini for sure.

Ajax
Benfica
PSV
Valencia
AZ Alkmaar
I've nailed my colors to the team Koeman mast this close season. NEA.

I hope these Pellegrini shout ends tonight, it's embarrassing he made a world class team struggle so consistently for 2 season.

Again do we need another manager who fails to bring the best out of the playing staff?

I can't stand another season of WDLWDL

Don't you think that's just the Evertonian in you ? Years of being force fed mediocrity has beaten us down . I , like many , think this summer will be a different animal . I don't see Mourinho myself but that doesn't mean the alternative a mark Hughes .

Exactly.

The Sunday People gave me a bit of a boner by suggesting Mr Mosh may punt £200m on the team this summer.

Tis the People though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back