Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's signings like
Navas
Negredo
Demichelis
Mangala
Sterling for 50 million
Willy

His signins are better at other clubs tbf

Harsh to judge his signings at City I think, don't they have a director of football?

Pellegrini had Malaga seconds away from a Champions League semi. Malaga ffs.

Premier League winner in his first season. Potential CL winner this season. Not good enough for Everton lol

Harsh to judge his signings at City I think, don't they have a director of football?

Pellegrini had Malaga seconds away from a Champions League semi. Malaga ffs.

Premier League winner in his first season. Potential CL winner this season. Not good enough for Everton lol

I don't know how much is down to the manager and how much it's down to that Tzatziki lad they've got as director of footy, but you'd imagine quite a few weren't down to Pellegrini.

I fully believe Pellegrini knows a player when he sees one, and that with the millions on offer he'd be shopping in a different market than we're used to. Will be an exciting summer if he comes in. Also might be able to persuade Rom etc to stay.

Didn't see the link with Low coming. Did any of us? I know all the jokes about German efficiency, but that is exactly what the German team are..efficient. They are prepared thoroughly and have some outstanding players. But a lot of their success is built on playing as a team, knowing their roles. Klopp has instigated something similar at the RS. Would Low be a high enough profile manager to retain our current 'stars'? I'm certain he would raise the profile of the club, reigning World Cup and potential euro winning coach coming to Everton? Seems to far fetched to me, but then again no one knows moshiri's plans for the club.

think we'd be too soft centered under pellegrini, he'd likely bring in utter dog turd like caballero and demichellis as well. swerve.

The Low stuff has absolutely no substance at the moment. The Mirror and the Metro, the two worst sources out there. Think I'll take that with a grand canyon of salt until somewhere more reputable reports it.

News today in a Sunday Paper. Mourinho has not agreed a deal with Man U, Woodward has not met him or his reps. LVg is alos quoted as saying he will be the manager come August.

The worrying thing for me with Pellegrini and City is that they also have a couple of midfield players who seem to be "too good" (Toure and Silva) to tackle. In their case they are truly world class players and as the manager you might expect to score more than the opposition with those players plus De Bruyne and Aguero.

Considering 99% of their Everton chat is about selling our players to other clubs, Jeff Stelling made me laugh yesterday on Sky Soccer Saturday....

"They (Everton) can't go for Mark Hughes, he's under contract with Stoke'.

Those young lads LVG has blooded this season at Utd may well save him his job, he's certainly adamant he's got the full support of the board.

So with Mourinho it's either stay in the Prem with us, or off to PSG to wait for the CL every season because the league over there is a walk in the park.

I've said it before, there is a lot of win for Mourinho if he came here, money to spend and something to build, job satisfaction for sure if he gets it right and it would be seen as a great achievement to get us into the top 4.

Those young lads LVG has blooded this season at Utd may well save him his job, he's certainly adamant he's got the full support of the board.

So with Mourinho it's either stay in the Prem with us, or off to PSG to wait for the CL every season because the league over there is a walk in the park.

I've said it before, there is a lot of win for Mourinho if he came here, money to spend and something to build, job satisfaction for sure if he gets it right and it would be seen as a great achievement to get us into the top 4.

just like in Scotland for Celtic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back