Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini took over at Malaga when they were pumping money into the team. He built a team and took them to 4th place in the league and then a champions league quarter final the next season. This is exactly what we want to do surely?? Ok, Malaga got into financial trouble after that and had to sell players etc but that cannot be the managers fault. As long as we have someone with a good head on them dealing with the finances!! Wedont want to be another QPR buying ageing players for over inflated fees and paying them stupid money.

Pellegrini took over at Malaga when they were pumping money into the team. He built a team and took them to 4th place in the league and then a champions league quarter final the next season. This is exactly what we want to do surely?? Ok, Malaga got into financial trouble after that and had to sell players etc but that cannot be the managers fault. As long as we have someone with a good head on them dealing with the finances!! Wedont want to be another QPR buying ageing players for over inflated fees and paying them stupid money.

Yep this is what we want him to do for us. He was also impressive at Madrid and Villarreal and could get to the final of the CL this season

Robbie earl just turned around and said, 'i think we are seeing and it's good to see the re-emergance of one of Londons great clubs' about west ham, basically that statement alone sums up exactly what pundits and ex players know about football or history, west ham have never been a great club, or a succesful club, or an anything of a club
Wrong. They are a great club, a proper fottball club with great fans who in general have a lot of time for us. The owners are knobs like but that's par for the course.

Yep this is what we want him to do for us. He was also impressive at Madrid and Villarreal and could get to the final of the CL this season

I'm rooting for him even if he's not my first choice as our manager. I want to see City finish 5th, win the UCL and welcome Pep with a "we got our UCL title now, what do we need you for?"

More reports about Low in the media today. I'd be gutted if we got him instead of Pellegrini.

Why? Löw is a tactical Meister, perfect for our players as his style suits them too. He'd ditch the negative Barry/Macca duo and Del would get quality game-time. Rom would stay and we'll be signing Reus (he's not going Bayern).

Anyone less than Jogi or Jose and I'll be a bit disappointed, to be honest.

Why? Löw is a tactical Meister, perfect for our players as his style suits them too. He'd ditch the negative Barry/Macca duo and Del would get quality game-time. Rom would stay and we'll be signing Reus (he's not going Bayern).

Anyone less than Jogi or Jose and I'll be a bit disappointed, to be honest.

I believe he has a poor record in club football, which is considerably different to international football.

I believe he has a poor record in club football, which is considerably different to international football.

he's a late-bloomer, and he has won the German Cup as well as finishing in a European final with unfancied Stuttgart, also two 4th-place finishes in a row, so not exactly 'poor'. Better club record than any manager we've had in the Prem-era.

Pelligrini budget = 1st. Likely 4th place
Martinez budget = 9th. Likely 11th place

Pelegrini makes no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back