Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or because it would just be the same old for Everton, trying an up and coming manager rather than an ambitious winner, christ sod it just going to lock myself in a very dark place with some of the shouts here
Was said in jest mate, there would be meltdown

No to the untried and untested Euro bosses in rubbish leagues like Holland.

Knowing this club they're looking at some no mark like De Boer.

I honestly don't think Martinez will be leaving.

This is a worry to me. The board are very quiet, some may say well they do not want to antagonise the position just yet. But I say why cannot a statement be made to the effect that he will be leaving at season end. I am beginning to think the board are keeping their heads and waiting for the end of the season thinking that with no more matches the discontent and protests will disappear.

Martinez came from a rubbish club, only an FA Cup to his credit which was far outweighed by the awful league performances over 3 seasons at that club. Our two last seasons appear to be a mirror image of that performance.

I'm starting to hope we get De Boer and he is an unqualified success.

You really dont like managers that win Titles do you Friend?
The Ditch title is like the SPL.
Utterly worthless.

If that's all the board and fans have in mind then we are in big trouble.

I look forward to our own ITK dismissing this possibility or else I think we will indeed be stuck with the Dutch chump.

The Ditch title is like the SPL.
Utterly worthless.

If that's all the board and fans have in mind then we are in big trouble.

I look forward to our own ITK to dismiss this possibility or else I think we will indeed be stuck with the Dutch chump.

Well I can assure you that De Boer is 100% on our shortlist, you see our new owner is a footballing man and wouldnt dream of appointing an utter fraud that just relegated a team, he will pick his man from the top of the tree, not the soil.

I told you all 3 years ago, Vitor was the man, but noooooooooooo, we appointed Martinez, despite me telling you all he was an utter clown, Vitor has just collected Titles in those 3 years, while we have sank like the Titanic.

Robert Martinez, the Everton iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back