Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no harm being ambitious but there is a need to be a bit realistic as well.

Simeone's next destination is a top job If he leaves atletico. There is no chance he would come here. I'm pretty sure we would of all called those on RAWK deluded if Liverpool fans were touting his name when Rodgers was sacked .

True, delusion would be when my list consist of only people we can't get. De Boer and Koeman would be my preferred attainables. Pellegrini is more like a stop gap IMO If we hire him, it will probably be his pre-retirement.

The thing also with his first season, 72 points, we utterly smashed Arsenal and had 4th in our pocket, Martinezs choice to loan an injured striker came back and bit us on the arse when we lost Lukaku and his failure to act in January cost us CL football.

Clap, clap, clap.

Well I can assure you that De Boer is 100% on our shortlist, you see our new owner is a footballing man and wouldnt dream of appointing an utter fraud that just relegated a team, he will pick his man from the top of the tree, not the soil.

I told you all 3 years ago, Vitor was the man, but noooooooooooo, we appointed Martinez, despite me telling you all he was an utter clown, Vitor has just collected Titles in those 3 years, while we have sank like the Titanic.

Robert Martinez, the Everton iceberg.
On the short list? Ha Ha Ha. Sounds like the cat is out of the bag now.

FFS, if he's the "top manager" that our ITK has been flagging up then we are just taking a chance on the next new flavour.

What a ridiculous appointment that feller would be.

Proven top class manager or keep RM. De boer is miles off being top class. He's disastrous in any meaningful game against European competition. The Dutch league is a sham.

FFS, if he's the "top manager" that our ITK has been flagging up then we are just taking a chance on the next new flavour.

Proven top class manager or keep RM. De boer is miles off being top class. He's disastrous in any meaningful game against European competition. The Dutch league is a sham.

Frank is the new Pereira.

why are you repeating that "top manager" stuff...dont you want one? do you think we cant have one?

Its a shortlist David, it contains other names, hes 1 of many.

Dismiss his record all you want, he is currently on course to win his 5th title in 6 years.

You keep saying its only the Dutch League, but no manager has ever won the 4 in a row that he won, hes a special case, like you.

Dismiss his record all you want, he is currently on course to win his 5th title in 6 years.

You keep saying its only the Dutch League, but no manager has ever won the 4 in a row that he won, hes a special case, like you.
Ha Ha Ha. Sounds like your taken with him. He's had his arse handed to him in games that matter in Europe. Winning against teams like Twente Eschede and Alkmaar each week is not impressive.

Ha Ha Ha. Sounds like your taken with him. He's had his arse handed to him in games that matter in Europe. Winning against teams like Twente Eschede and Alkmaar each week is not impressive.

I just wanna know what its like to be managed by a winner.

Its been a long, long time.

The Ditch title is like the SPL.
Utterly worthless.

If that's all the board and fans have in mind then we are in big trouble.

I look forward to our own ITK dismissing this possibility or else I think we will indeed be stuck with the Dutch chump.
hey davek you going to the Norwich game ?

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back