Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/everton/next-permanent-manager

Christ :Blink: Now evens from 88-1 this afternoon, now tumbling on Paddy Power and betting suspended on betfair which they say is because of "price movements"..
Pro gamblers having a beano mate.

The amounts of cash it needs to shift that market is very small.

Collectively decide which outsider to back in (last week it was Low) chuck a few quid on him, his odds tumble. Once the mug punters see a new favourite coming from nowhere they assume it's due to some insider knowledge so jump on, while the blokes who created the nonsense are laying him like crazy on the betting exchanges and filling their boots.

If it is O'Niell - I am sorry RM is better than him - It has to be a joke. TBH my least favorite Big Name is Pellegrini. I would want someone younger who had more long term potential... He doesn't fit that bill - Would prefer De Boer or Favre.

Again the issue here is that low might not be the coach that would elevate us to the level we are probably going to aim for.

But then he would do a better job than what we have now so hard to turn your nose up at a world cup winning coach.

Again the issue here is that low might not be the coach that would elevate us to the level we are probably going to aim for.

But then he would do a better job than what we have now so hard to turn your nose up at a world cup winning coach.

Being a better option than Martinez is the lowest bar you can set.

Its the same as in transfer windows, we would be linked to an utter donkey and people would say "Hes better than Victor", low bars are never hard to leap.

Pro gamblers having a beano mate.

The amounts of cash it needs to shift that market is very small.

Collectively decide which outsider to back in (last week it was Low) chuck a few quid on him, his odds tumble. Once the mug punters see a new favourite coming from nowhere they assume it's due to some insider knowledge so jump on, while the blokes who created the nonsense are laying him like crazy on the betting exchanges and filling their boots.
Oh I agree mate and TBH I smelled a rat with the Joachim Low betfair odds as they were the only ones taking "big money for him".

So all these punters lumping on Low conveniently only had betfair accounts as none of the others even had him listed.

Got to admit though, 88-1 to evens on betvictor, odds dropping on Paddy Power and betfair suspending betting due to price movements has made me a little nervous!

I know I shouldn't be as firstly what you say is correct and I agree with you, and secondly O'Neil just wouldn't make any sense whatsoever would it?

It's an interesting one though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back