Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Benitez was not the former liverpool manager then we would all consider him an option lets be fair.
I think he would fall in love with us given the support and the fact that his family resides in here...seems a very good option to be honest.

Yes, if he is willing to take over, we can keep the past away, he for one can surely guide us into top 4 or even better with the funds availble

Just can't see him being accepted by the fans.

You would be happy for a man who has declared his love of our city rivals to be in charge of our team? Not for me mate.

Great job at Valencia, did very well at Liverpool but bought some real dross. Good win % as a manager at most of his clubs, but his association with our neighbours rules him out for me.

What's wrong with Rafael :oops:

Resisting the urge to go on an expletive ridden diatribe - admittedly predominantly based on the fact he managed the tripe across the Park – it is a NO from me!

Personally I think he did more to damage the relationship between the 2 clubs and their respective supporters than anyone that has gone before him on either side of the Park and for that he sits in the “Complete Belter” category regardless of any perceived footballing ability.

I’d rather stick hot pins in my nut sack !

FFS stop getting your knickers in a twist over dross like oneill and hughes, esk has ruled them out and hes one of the most ITK on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back