Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resisting the urge to go on an expletive ridden diatribe - admittedly predominantly based on the fact he managed the tripe across the Park – it is a NO from me!

Personally I think he did more to damage the relationship between the 2 clubs and their respective supporters than anyone that has gone before him on either side of the Park and for that he sits in the “Complete Belter” category regardless of any perceived footballing ability.

I’d rather stick hot pins in my nut sack !
wouldn't want him anywhere near us and it's not because he managed that lot but because he belittled us at every opportunity with the small club remarks. Same with Moyes after he went to United, suddenly we were little Everton holding back our best players by not letting them join bigger clubs to improve their careers.
If Mosh is serious about taking us back to the top you need a manager who believes we belong to be there - not some guy who only a few years ago was throwing cheap shots at us.

Resisting the urge to go on an expletive ridden diatribe - admittedly predominantly based on the fact he managed the tripe across the Park – it is a NO from me!

Personally I think he did more to damage the relationship between the 2 clubs and their respective supporters than anyone that has gone before him on either side of the Park and for that he sits in the “Complete Belter” category regardless of any perceived footballing ability.

You mean fans? :coffee:

Imagine Benitez won the league with us? What a kick in the balls that would be to the RS.

I'm not sure it would mate - being deluded as they are - they would probably try to claim it as some sort of moral victory for themselves and make a big deal out of it.

Sort of in the same way as anyone remotely famous or newsworthy that wins something, does somthing decent or even snuffs it - all seem to have some sort of magical connection to them.

All by the by anyway as its never going to happen.

So it's a no then. Haha

Yes, but we cannot appoint our next manager on the fact that it might annoy our neighbours. It's a tad more serious than that!
Don't care if it annoys them,it would seriously pish me any many others right off though,can't understand your mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back