Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joachim Loew's coaching honours

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Loew#Coaching_honours

Coaching honours
VfB Stuttgart
FC Tirol Innsbruck
FK Austria Wien
Germany
Individual[edit]

That'll do me, get him in Moshiri!

Van Gaal. Done a good job with Utd taken them to within a point of Champions League with utter sheite, and gives the youth a chance.....just saying like

A point within the cl after spending the best part of £300m. And he doesn't give youth a chance, they were forced upon on him.due to an injury crisis.

Absolute stubborn manager who can't motivate a hardon in a whore house, never mind a team

A point within the cl after spending the best part of £300m. And he doesn't give youth a chance, they were forced upon on him.due to an injury crisis.

Absolute stubborn manager who can't motivate a hardon in a whore house, never mind a team
He didn't spend the 300 mill, he inherited dross. Forced upon him or not, at least he threw them in, unlike RM who with nothing to play for still has Hibbert on the bench ffs

He didn't spend the 300 mill, he inherited dross. Forced upon him or not, at least he threw them in, unlike RM who with nothing to play for still has Hibbert on the bench ffs
300 mil has been spent since hes been there, so how is that inheritng them

Good lord, Sean Dyche is getting mentioned as a candidate on Talksport.

NO

I like Sean Dyche a lot. Think hes a really good manager who gets the most out of his players.

He would never be given a chance though. Been relegated, not glamourous, average player, strange voice, a bit ginger. He would be a dead man walking.

Don't know if there's any truth in the Low rumours but if there is, my wishlist would look like this:

1. Jose
2. Low
3. De Boer
4. Pellegrini
5. Koeman

From the poll above I'd avoid Moyes, Howe, Hughes, Benitez, Klinsmann at all costs.

Spot on. If we're going to sack him that list should be the line we follow (starting at the top and working down. I'm confident that if we really wanted we wouldn't need to go lower than Low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back