Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess which end of the spectrum we'll end up on from that lot.

Although you have been invited a number of times, you have not given any idea of who you would like to take over if Rm leaves. Why is that? are you afraid to put pen to paper? It is all very well you cricising the choices or what other fol;k propose but how about your choice, lets hear it?

Perhaps instead of criticising all the time keep quiet.

Go on, why dint you give us your opinion David.

Suppose you'll be laughing at "us" if someone like mourinho isn't appointed

Can you stop having a pop at David for expressing his view please Chris.

Whilst we might not agree with his view the constant sniping of 1 of the forums biggest names has gone on long enough.

The poor fella had to take a break due to the constant attacks on his good name, personally its getting close to bullying at this point and I will be personally pulling up everybody that tries to bully and ridicule David for expressing his views on a public forum, if you dont agree with his views, do what I do, put them on ignore and dont give them no nevermind.

Its time as a people we start making some changes.

By decree of the King.

Whilst we might not agree with his view the constant sniping of 1 of the forums biggest names has gone on long enough.

The poor fella had to take a break due to the constant attacks on his good name, personally its getting close to bullying at this point and I will be personally pulling up everybody that tries to bully and ridicule David for expressing his views on a public forum, if you dont agree with his views, do what I do, put them on ignore and dont give them no nevermind.

By decree of the King.
Good post mate.

By decree of the King.

Come on Goat all we are doing is asking for his choice that is not bullying. He belittles all the other names that folk mention.

Come on Goat all we are doing is asking for his choice that is not bullying. He belittles all the other names that folk mention.

Read back the last few weeks, the poor lad took a break cos everybody was tagging him into every thread and I dont mean just Damo.

Sure hes put himself as a target for having a view thats not shared by most, but honestly its unfair how much grief he takes, I constantly take a look at RAWK, they never stop talking about him either, somebody has even made a twitter account under his name who the mutants over there think is actually David.

Im just asking everybody to take a step back and realise that underneath the username there is a real person with real feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back