Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stop having a pop at David for expressing his view please Chris.

Whilst we might not agree with his view the constant sniping of 1 of the forums biggest names has gone on long enough.

The poor fella had to take a break due to the constant attacks on his good name, personally its getting close to bullying at this point and I will be personally pulling up everybody that tries to bully and ridicule David for expressing his views on a public forum, if you dont agree with his views, do what I do, put them on ignore and dont give them no nevermind.

Its time as a people we start making some changes.

By decree of the King.

I wasn't having a go at him for his opinions because one wasn't given, I was being sarcastic for his views on match going evertonians

@davek is a legendary poster. He's been on this forum for almost ten years and is an excellent sport. He's a top blue also. Given the season we've had who wouldn't need to take a break?

Its been hugely disappointing this season for him. He just wants Everton to win all their games and play with style. Can't argue with him on those points.

Just hope Moshiri makes the appropriate decisions for the club in due course. Whatever way they go.

We need to be winning tin pots!

Do you wanna bullet the clown Damo?

The thread is about Roberto Martinez Friends.

Personally I want rid ASAP, the sooner the better for me, didnt go on Saturday and I wont attend Norwich if hes still in charge, im hoping hes gone well before the end of this month.

For those dismissing Lowe due to his club achievements, do you not think he deserves another shot after achieving what he has in the international scene? Surely his methods have improved in the past decade or however long he has been Germany boss

Do you wanna bullet the clown Damo?

Just hoping Moshiri makes the appropriate decisions soon enough.

We need to get shut of any inertia we seem to have acquired and really start building the team we know we should have.

Emphasis on TEAM.

That starts at the manager's level.

How about Jesus?

1. Works miracles
2. Befriends prostitutes
3. Something to do with crosses
4. Not burdened with the stigma(ta) of failure
5. Has God as director of football

It's an Amen from me
lol We Could Hire Abraham to help with the tea making & Go all out to sign Judas...we need a bit of snide in the team!

For those dismissing Lowe due to his club achievements, do you not think he deserves another shot after achieving what he has in the international scene? Surely his methods have improved in the past decade or however long he has been Germany boss
Fair point, most managers have highs and lowes.

The thread is about Roberto Martinez Friends.

Personally I want rid ASAP, the sooner the better for me, didnt go on Saturday and I wont attend Norwich if hes still in charge, im hoping hes gone well before the end of this month.

Whooops, wrong thread.

Sorry!

Anyway, I still want Jose,RDB, Cocu, would accept Pellegrini, AVB or Vitor, maybe 1 or 2 others.

Would cry if we appoint Koeman, Eddie freaking Howe or Mark bloody Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back