Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has betfair opened market on this yet? I can't find it.

google 'betfair next everton manager' click 'view market' and then on the left look under 'manager specials', click it and the 'next everton manager' link opens up

https://www.betfair.com/sport/footb...rightmarkets@1081&selectedTabType=COMPETITION

Benitez luckily is 14/1 despite the speculation but interstingly Koeman is now more of a favourite than Pellegrini

in real time, I was just looking at it and the market closed.....weird....heh

Can you stop having a pop at David for expressing his view please Chris.

Whilst we might not agree with his view the constant sniping of 1 of the forums biggest names has gone on long enough.

The poor fella had to take a break due to the constant attacks on his good name, personally its getting close to bullying at this point and I will be personally pulling up everybody that tries to bully and ridicule David for expressing his views on a public forum, if you dont agree with his views, do what I do, put them on ignore and dont give them no nevermind.

Its time as a people we start making some changes.

By decree of the King.
In fairness mate it's hard not to tag him constantly, because he's the only one still actively defending Martinez.

So who would you like to takeover, if we assume your #1 outcome (Martinez staying to drag us further into mediocrity) isn't an option.

In short, who's your ideal replacement if he left at 6pm after the Norwich game?
Depends on the transfer warchest. If it's massive we should go for Emery. If not, Koeman. Forget Mourinho and the elite. You're deluding yourself if you think that's a possibility.

google 'betfair next everton manager' click 'view market' and then on the left look under 'manager specials', click it and the 'next everton manager' link opens up

https://www.betfair.com/sport/footb...rightmarkets@1081&selectedTabType=COMPETITION

Benitez luckily is 14/1 despite the speculation but interstingly Koeman is now more of a favourite than Pellegrini

in real time, I was just looking at it and the market closed.....weird....heh
Closes every night at 11pm probably

Whoever comes into Everton as manager has to buy into the vision provided by the major shareholder (soon majority shareholder) - most football people know our history, and to some extent our values, but most importantly they'll want to know our ambitions, resources and strategy for getting there.

I'm very confident Moshiri can deliver that, hence the likelihood of a very high quality and profile appointment.
Likelihood? Is this backtracking from the certainty of a couple of days ago?

Whoever comes into Everton as manager has to buy into the vision provided by the major shareholder (soon majority shareholder) - most football people know our history, and to some extent our values, but most importantly they'll want to know our ambitions, resources and strategy for getting there.

I'm very confident Moshiri can deliver that, hence the likelihood of a very high quality and profile appointment.

Think Moshiri would prefer a 'team building disciplinarian' rather than someone who is wanting to just let players wander.

You need that. Organisation throughout the side.

We've lacked that at the back this year.

I did hear a whisper from someone who used to work on the coaching side at the club that O'Neill is seen as a possibility if the search for primary targets becomes sticky.

I'd be dead against that.

100%.

For obvious reasons.

I just hope we go for someone who has experience. I'll be honest I don't know who Cos I don't follow leagues outside our own, just don't fancy another young up and coming manager, want someone with the experience to know what to do these players.

I just hope we go for someone who has experience. I'll be honest I don't know who Cos I don't follow leagues outside our own, just don't fancy another young up and coming manager, want someone with the experience to know what to do these players.

I keep saying this. You wouldn't appoint a first year high school student to be the CEO of a major company.

Why on Earth would Everton allow someone with no experience behind the wheel?

We're a major club. Not a third tier club where you can cut your teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back