Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather eat my own faeces.
So who would you like to takeover, if we assume your #1 outcome (Martinez staying to drag us further into mediocrity) isn't an option.

In short, who's your ideal replacement if he left at 6pm after the Norwich game?

I do think that the Duncan Ferguson shouts are romantic nostalgia from people on here - rather than the reality of the size of the Everton job.

No disrespect to Duncan. But he knows just what a massive job it is.

Still Mourinho for me, and I think it's not too far fetched either. Unlikely maybe, but certainly attainable.
We have no chance of that.

Think Emery or similar. That is the absolute limit to our pulling power...and that is extremely optimistic.

We have no chance of that.

Think Emery or similar. That is the absolute limit to our pulling power...and that is extremely optimistic.

Hmm don't think we could attract Emery. Pellegrini on the other hand, if he really wants to stay in England.....perfect match imo.

There's already enough crap coming out of your mouth of late, Dave.

Though cheap and obvious shot aside, I do agree that Duncan would be a terrible option. Shearer at Newcastle rings a bell.

Whoever comes into Everton as manager has to buy into the vision provided by the major shareholder (soon majority shareholder) - most football people know our history, and to some extent our values, but most importantly they'll want to know our ambitions, resources and strategy for getting there.

I'm very confident Moshiri can deliver that, hence the likelihood of a very high quality and profile appointment.

You may ultimately be right but, the guy is out of the limelight and loves to be in it. If Manure don't go for him and he wants a prem club, where else?
LVG seems set that he will be in charge at Man Ure next season, can someone update on where this Bob Martineth is leaving after the Norwich game? I've heard it from a few people now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back