Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no because he is also a utter bulb who i have listed what he did with regards to the liverpool youth academy, which many believe set them back many, many years.

The fact he disrespected Everton many a time and had no or has no care about them, the fact i don't think he's a very good manager at all, and that he wouldn't fit the club.

Why do you keep promoting him, when there are clearly so many things that wouldn't fit about him managing Everton.

I can get over the fact he managed that lot from across the park.

The fact that you ask that question tells everybody everything they need to know about you.

Everything.

First of all your spend years lying to fellow blues with your jarg ITK bull, then you champion a rat of a man.

Theres snakes out there that sliver further from the ground than you.
Harsh, this.

How can anyone be wrong with an opinion.
what chico said.

Opinions can actually be wrong you know, some people have the opinion the world is flat, they are wrong.

Just like the opinion of those who would think Benitez would be a good fit at everton.

An opinion about a hypothetical situation in the future cant be proven right or wrong I am afraid.
You can determine if the hypothetical situation would be right or wrong based on facts that you currently are aware of mate. Like for example "Rafael Benitez is a fat Spanish gravy snorting brown kecks wearing biff who should never ever know the honour of managing Everton alive or dead".

So has Jose. So has Alex Ferguson.
So have others.
Hell even Moyes did .
None of them were as insulting as Rafael was, and have all spoken about about Everton with respect for the most part. Rafael's signings were also complete garbage for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back