Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, show me some of them who ticks the boxes.

Proven winner in England and ideally abroad.
Premier League experience.
Tactically astute.
Realistic.
Low to medium risk (i.e. wont get us relegated)

Those are what I would look for in a candidate.

Rafael ticks them, for sure.

Just Jose does in a dayglo pen.

and what though, A failure in a massively successful career, big wow.

Even his 'failure' at real madrid was a million times better than Benitez tenure.

He's still a hundred times better than what we have, and one of the best managers in world football.

Benitez has failed much, much worse.

Listen, I am not denying that Jose isnt better than Bobby and isnt an attractive proposition. He is, but right now he is going through an employment tribunal case where one of his most senior medical staff was compromised out of her role because she was bullied, abused and her medical values called into question. How on earth could Jose call out his medic when treating an injury?

Have you got any candidates that ticks those boxes?

As I said, show me some of them who ticks the boxes.

Proven winner in England and ideally abroad.
Premier League experience.
Tactically astute.
Realistic.
Low to medium risk (i.e. wont get us relegated)

Those are what I would look for in a candidate.
Proven succesful managers who could take over Everton? you literally want me to name a list when theres loads of good suggestions in this thread alone, you can use the google function to see their relative success or not.

With money behind you, like i said earlier can open a lot more doors.

I've already suggested Hiddink on a short term basis whilst we can assess what comes available.

I've already openly said i'd love for us to try to get Mourinho, I wouldn't even mind AVB ahead of Martinez. I'd have all of them above Benitez.

Others have suggested the former chile manager, who has had relative success, but not one i'd personally go for, others have also suggested Unai Emrey which could be a good choice.

There is also the likes of Lippi you may be able to get on a very short term deal, Jorge Jesus from sporting.

Point being there are loads of managers out there who could be a success.

Listen, I am not denying that Jose isnt better than Bobby and isnt an attractive proposition. He is, but right now he is going through an employment tribunal case where one of his most senior medical staff was compromised out of her role because she was bullied, abused and her medical values called into question. How on earth could Jose call out his medic when treating an injury?

Have you got any candidates that ticks those boxes?
Football is a game where emotions are high and it can costs people their jobs if not done properly.

Maybe, just maybe the pressure of that got to him in that very moment.. and MAYBE.. he made a mistake.

I know, shocking suggestion, like, that pressure affects people.. and that people can make mistakes in the moment.

Ok, lets say Jose turns us down because of UTD job.

Why not Rafael?

The fact that you ask that question tells everybody everything they need to know about you.

Everything.

First of all your spend years lying to fellow blues with your jarg ITK bull, then you champion a rat of a man.

Theres snakes out there that sliver further from the ground than you.

Proven succesful managers who could take over Everton? you literally want me to name a list when theres loads of good suggestions in this thread alone, you can use the google function to see their relative success or not.

With money behind you, like i said earlier can open a lot more doors.

I've already suggested Hiddink on a short term basis whilst we can assess what comes available.

I've already openly said i'd love for us to try to get Mourinho, I wouldn't even mind AVB ahead of Martinez. I'd have all of them above Benitez.

Others have suggested the former chile manager, who has had relative success, but not one i'd personally go for, others have also suggested Unai Emrey which could be a good choice.

There is also the likes of Lippi you may be able to get on a very short term deal, Jorge Jesus from sporting.

Point being there are loads of managers out there who could be a success.

Why are you discounting Rafael?
Simply because he managed Liverpool?

Why are you discounting Rafael?
Simply because he managed Liverpool?
no because he is also a utter bulb who i have listed what he did with regards to the liverpool youth academy, which many believe set them back many, many years.

The fact he disrespected Everton many a time and had no or has no care about them, the fact i don't think he's a very good manager at all, and that he wouldn't fit the club.

Why do you keep promoting him, when there are clearly so many things that wouldn't fit about him managing Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back