Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael benitez should never be allowed to step foot anywhere near Everton, never mind manage us.

Hate that people suggest him, literally just screams 'i'm trying to be edgy' when the fella hasn't been that successful at all for years.

How has he not been successful?

Three trophies in Italy and England since 2012/13 is impressive. Never mind all the previous.

How has he not been successful?

Three trophies in Italy and England since 2012/13 is impressive. Never mind all the previous.
fans couldnt stand him at inter, did okay at napoli but they weren't assed that he left, he is a utter pleb, who was extremely distasteful for everton and possibly the worst match for a club possible.

and take in the previous, he was awful at liverpool after a while, chelsea fans still couldn't stand him, and he wasn't kept on.

And his time at real madrid, a team that shouldn't really be that hard to manage, was disastrous.

fans couldnt stand him at inter, did okay at napoli but they weren't assed that he left, he is a utter pleb, who was extremely distasteful for everton and possibly the worst match for a club possible.

and take in the previous, he was awful at liverpool after a while, chelsea fans still couldn't stand him, and he wasn't kept on.

And his time at real madrid, a team that shouldn't really be that hard to manage, was disastrous.

He won trophies at all those clubs bar Madrid.
You said he has not been successful for years. Thats wrong; he has.

Hes won stuff everywhere.
Moyes was hated as time went on, as is Martinez.

Little else matters.

He won trophies at all those clubs bar Madrid.
To take your own words 'it's about more than a person, it's about the club'

A club which he was majorly disrespectful of, a club in which he would not fit in at all, a club that prides it's self on bringing their own youth through, where at his last merseyside club he got rid of most of the local staff, young players in favour for spanish unsuccessful ones.

He shouldn't be anywhere near this club and for you to suggest it is naive and stupidly edgy, for me.

I wouldn't take him if he was the last manager in the world.

Sorry but I want to see us win stuff chico.

I think Rafael would do that for us; I dont care about his past at Liverpool.
We can't agree on this mate. I'd rather Alan Pardew as Manager rather than that dull kopite hank who was always ready to belittle Everton when in charge of them.

In fact I'd rather Jimmy Saville dug his way out of the earth and got the gig before Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back